Hoopla: Your Online Library

 

E-books & Audiobooks. Credit: Mary1826/Pixabay

My local library has gone from no access to limited access during the pandemic and rightfully so for the safety of the community. But it's one of the many libraries across the country that offers another way to check out items such as ebooks and audiobooks. Hoopla offers streaming of some of your favorite titles.  It's not as extensive as what might be available via inter-library loan, but I haven't been disappointed with what I've found. Besides books, TV shows, movies, and music are available.

All you need is your library card to sign up. You can access the site through your desktop computer or mobile apps. When I've checked out books online, they stayed in my queue for 21 days. Learn more at the Hoopla website.

© P.J. Deneen

Comments

Popular Posts