Michigan Snow Pony Discusses Meat Rabbits

In my recent post about the Under the Willow Tree ezine and the pastured meat rabbits article in it got me to thinking about a video I watched on YouTube by Michigan Snow Pony discussing her adventures with meat rabbits.  It's an interesting video with lots of info on how she raises them.  There's no slaughtering in the video, just an update on how she's doing with them.

I think I found her through Rob Taylor at Red Alerts.  Besides the fact that she has great info on different aspects of homesteading, I particularly like her because she is in Michigan and you can find her YouTube Channel here.  But if you want something closer to home, just do a search on the site.  YouTube is prolific with preppers, gardeners and homesteaders from every state sharing their advice.



© P.J. Deneen

Comments

Popular Posts