Our Girl, German Shepherd Dog, Bridget

A small German Shepherd puppy resting in an open animal carrier on a crocheted blanket.
A small Bridget at about 7 weeks old. Photo by me.
 
I just wanted to share some pics of our German Shepherd girl for fun. The first one above was taken on her trip home with us. Poor thing was scared and threw up. We grew on her though and the one below was taken after much playing.

Bridget a few weeks old and curious.

This one was taken when she was a little older and curious.

Bridget, a few weeks old.

In this one, she's got herself wrapped around a chair I was sitting in at my desk.  She continues some variant of this concept now albeit in her own space in my home office.

Cally pets the puppy.

Bridget had a cat sister named Cally who passed away from cancer. It took some time for her to warm up to the dog, but as you can see, she eventually did.

The one below is much more recent while she's relaxing on one of her many mats that I crocheted for her.

Bridget around mid-2022

 Here she is eating pork chops from a fork. 

© P.J. Deneen

Comments

Popular Posts