Work in progress

This blog is going through some changes in design.  Please bear with me.

I've changed the title to reflect the fact that I'll be focusing on tidbits of info about frugal living and prepping.  This actually is what the blog has been about but I used the title Silent Prepper to denote the fact that there were preppers out there that didn't fit into a certain religio-political mold.  But so many Pagan preppers and other "alternative" preppers are more open that I've changed the title to reflect that this will be the place I post tips I'm following at any given time to save time and money.

I plan on making related YouTube videos, but again, bear with me as I'm learning the ins and outs of doing that as well.

Thanks for following and I hope these tips help you in some way.

© P.J. Deneen

Comments

Popular Posts